Accredited Pool Services specializes in construction projects for commercial customers. We focus on work for municipalities, universities, school districts, institutions and private commercial pool owners. Our projects vary from waterparks to competitive pools and include many varieties in between. We provide renovations and complete makeovers. While we are geographically located in Lindale, Texas, we work throughout the East Texas area.
Accredited Pool Services also distributes an array of quality products to help our customers maintain and enhance their facilities. Our extensive experience in pool operation helps us understand and support available products so that they work to their full potential.
What is considered a commercial pool?
- Any pool that is used by more than one house hold. Example; “Duplex” “Apartment Complex” “Bed and Breakfast”
- Any pool that serves a group Examples; “Church Camp”,” Health Club”, “H.O.A”.
What are the regulations regarding commercial pools in Smith County?
- Northeast Texas Public Health District – click to review Smith County regulations
- Many regulations by separate branches of government; City, County, State, National, Electrical, and Acts of Congress to name a few, cover Swimming Pools. If there are any conflicts between the regulations, whatever the most strenuous will apply.
- Texas Administrative Code – Click to access the codes and regulations for commercial swimming pools in Texas.
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act – Click to access info on the regulations that apply to all commercial swimming pool in the US .